Thursday, December 23, 2010

what she said?

No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
Marilyn Monroe 

Most plain girls are virtuous because of the scarcity of opportunity to be otherwise.
Maya Angelou 



Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn't matter if only we could prevent girls from being girls.
Anne Frank 

Good-humoured, unaffected girls, will not do for a man who has been used to sensible women. They are two distinct orders of being.
Jane Austen 

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Angelina Jolie 

I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street.
Angelina Jolie 



I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on 'Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen', but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have.
Megan Fox 

I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South - Tennessee, to be exact - and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!
Miley Cyrus 

When I am grown to man's estate I shall be very proud and great. And tell the other girls and boys Not to meddle with my toys.
Robert Louis Stevenson 





♥CIK CERMIN SOMPEK

No comments:

Post a Comment