Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey Girls!

I like when a guy makes me feel like a woman and a little girl at the same time.
 Tara Reid

...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything... 
 Marilyn Monroe

I've been looking for a girl like you - not you, but a girl like you
 Groucho Marx

When a girl goes bad--men go right after her.
Mae West

I do it for the joy it brings, cause I'm a joyful girl. 'Cause the world owes us nothing, we owe each other the world.
 Ani Difranco

You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction, but the second meeting shows up new angles.
 Mae West

To find out a girl's faults, praise her to her girl friends.
 Benjamin Franklin

No one knows how it is that with one glance a boy can break through into a girl's heart.
 Napoleon Bonaparte


♥CIK CERMIN SOMPEK

No comments:

Post a Comment