Thursday, December 23, 2010

Abraham Lincoln

I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
Abraham Lincoln 

I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
Abraham Lincoln 

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.
Abraham Lincoln 

I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
Abraham Lincoln 

I hope to stand firm enough to not go backward, and yet not go forward fast enough to wreck the country's cause.
Abraham Lincoln 

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
Abraham Lincoln 

I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
Abraham Lincoln 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln 

I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.
Abraham Lincoln 

I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.
Abraham Lincoln 


A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.
Abraham Lincoln 



As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
Abraham Lincoln 

As our case is new, we must think and act anew.
Abraham Lincoln 

Avoid popularity if you would have peace.
Abraham Lincoln 

Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets.
Abraham Lincoln 

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
Abraham Lincoln 



♥CIK CERMIN SOMPEK

No comments:

Post a Comment